2010/06/15

today is my second day holiday,be4 i got a plan...wan jusco d
but now i hv other plan...tomorrow only go jusco..with Yukii
haiz...today ntg do...at home be emo gal^^
haha,yesterday i siow lia...snap so much pic hv cute pose also hv sexy pose...
after send giv lao gong...coz i wan 'dian' until he pengsan...haha
jk lah...jz boring!!!
i always do so much crazy thing...haiyo,i fat lia...i must keep fit....
GAMBATEH TEE PENNY...u will do it!!!
so miss him...hope time pass fasted^^ tis only is my dream
i noe u love me caring me....but lao gong "bu yao tai gui wo"
lao gong im like tis...hv wat say wat...i also noe u dislike wat,i noe u thinking wat....i will less chat with him or other ppl....
laogong say true i got abit angry now....you know why?
coz u n myself problem...i angry u coz u say u will trust me believe me....but u say d thing do d thing is not believe no trust....maybe i also got false...haiz...i dunno lah....

沒有留言: