2010/06/01

yesterday i vry unhappy,coz  my laptop sick ady...I feel sad,coz need repair...HAIZ,poor ady no money leh!!!but vry fast my mood happy again....coz laogong after noe my problem he call me back,actually he cannot help me,but got he caring i also vry happy ady....he giv me support! i no need support,i wan u only....hehe!so thk laogong,everytime i sad u also will accompany me....even u at oversea....anything u say i hear so touch...lao gong i love u


yesterday my housemate d frend (ah bing) come we hostel again,he jz back from Hong Kong...he bring so much  prensent n sweet for us....hehe,few min only....we finish all the sweet....hehe...coz vry delicious~so after we chatting,playing pokor card& 真心话.....we chat very long time until 12:30am night....after i take a bath only sleep!


today i dunno i wat time wake up ady,but i still dunwan wake up from bad....coz my laptop sick,wake up also ntg to do....so i vry late only wake up,almost 12pm!hehe....yea,after will go green box with housemate...song,can relax!today morning i 梦见my grandparent come visit me...i feel happy,but in the dream they din say anything with me....but i also vry happy coz i miss they so much!

沒有留言: