2010/01/20

today is my ns friend( Tan Pei Pei)birthday.....n 7 days more will is my birthday....i think in year no ppl will celebrate with me....coz before year i oso no celebrate...but i still very remember is last year i celebrate 3 time,coz 1 is in camp,1 is my family n last is with my best friend...i hope my best friend stii remember my birthday coz we long time no contact....N today i with lao gong ,mum n 4ku we eat kari mee together at da seng ku d restaurant eat...n after i follow lao gong fetch he bro...go ah ma house giv he bro eat n bath....after we go back home,saw the floor many water at kitchen...OOOooo,is water pipe broken....so we take many many time to clear the floor n arrange all the thing...finish all the work,i take bath n lying at bed...i saw my lao gong very busy chat we he friend about them go london study d thing n i very boring but i no wan disturb him...i dunno wan can i do...i so sien,n i go abit angry...coz he no pay attention to me...i really no many time can chat,hug or kiss...i feel my heart very hurt....but him must say with'lao po u big lia must mature n always rely on him'but say the true i oso noe...but i rely on him coz i love him y he cannot understand me...i very sad,n i dunno wan how to let im noe my feel.............haiz,i think now oso no need say too much coz he oso wan go london study,wait he come back only think about it.

沒有留言: