2010/11/05

today is happy deepavali...haha
yesterday night vry noise until cannot sleep,
coz i too tired so actually the boom boom sound din disturb me...
TODAY 9AM MORE WAKE UP ADY BUT HV TO WAIT UNTIL AFTERNOON ONLY CAN GO EAT MY BREAKFAST COZ WAIT MY SIS N BRO WAKE UP...SIEN
so during waiting wat i doing?
sure is online fb lah....haha,n do my ass....
wah,say my ass i almost want siow lia...
hahaha,tired to thinking......
but must finish today.....
GAMBATEH TEE PENNY^^
 yea!!!
my breakfast eat quan dan mee....at bukit tinggi....
1st time eat be4 hear a fren say is not bad,so today hv a try....really is not bad eat...
n
 can see the shop also vry famous.....
after eat,
we go buy xie hua ping coz weather too....
after pack a wan ta mee giv 4 ku so mean we go padamaren we go da yi home find 4 ku coz them play gamble....
sit a few min we go grandfa home pray grandparent.....
now back home ady,hv to continuo do ass....haiz,hv do 2 page but now 1 page also no yet finish...haha
hv to add oil add oil.....
almost finish ady........................
my ass i finish my part ady also send giv lao gong check,wait him send bck giv me...
finish ass,go pasar malam....long time din go ady...
 friday bck home  always raining but tis time no.....so go pasar malam for wat?
buy my dinner....haha
finish buy back home,online again....
today my lao gong call me my mum say a thing tell him but cannot let me noe....
is wat happen leh?i also dunno...haiz..
i also want know ~
haiz...see after see lao gong will tell me anot...

沒有留言: