2010/02/09

lao gong y u no contact me?i very worry...i get ur msg but i u mum send giv me d...y u no send giv me...yesterday night i cannot sleep all my mind is u...today i about 7more wake up already...i so early wake up but i ntg do...jz now my dad fetch me go dental...i already finish my treatment...no worry...
lao gong now i very scare only i at home or i scare boring,coz if i boring i will miss u after i will cry...lao gong i got send msg to Hendro hp u get it anot?so how r u now?everything find?must eat...lao gong when i go dental i saw at the same road got 2 accident...so fearful!lao gong...i very lonely no hv u accompany...i very miss..everytime i saw the kuma-kuma(wu gui)i will think back we play at car together is so happy...n now i go where i oso bring the kuma-kuma o...coz he is u!can accompany me can giv me kiss...giv me hug!i love u lao gong hope u can fast contact me!coz i very very miss u

沒有留言: