2011/04/20

today be4 i till plan cook a lunch giv lao gong but when i going kitchen my mum is start scaring....after i ask something she put at where,but when she see me cook,last be she cook....haha,abit angry coz tat is my planning cook for lao gong lastly become my mum cook...
have a happy moment wit laogong in tis afternoon....& lao gong say i got become thin bit but my face till vry fat...haiz
almost evening is raining heavy...many place is float,lucky my house not..blek
at night i very no mood...bcz my bro again....i really dunno need how to do...scold,talk wit him, beat him also unless....today say wit him tomorrow he will forget do again....
he is human anot? y no understand we saying....he understand wat we say....
he always know cry,say he do he do wrong...but tomorrow again...haiz
i know i not a good sister but hw...i need to hw to do...can who tell me?
i vry unless...dunno how to teach him...
i vry no mood now....i really cannot thinking how is he future?will how if he continue like tat....

沒有留言: