2011/03/02

Doing assignment at coffee box wit shing ning ,qian yi ,alice ,mick and facebook contact my laogong edwin siew together do assignment....kakaka....long time din use my laptop online & write my blog ady...
recently vry busy to everything....including study,part-time work,love problem....
is damn tired....to everything....& because a thing i was vry sad sad sad....vry hurt....my heart is vry painful for that....jz need time only can well....
i hv three week cannot bck hometown & meet my lovely family & laogong.....feel sad at that....
but unless cannot do anything jz wait the time pass....n i can fast fast bck home meet my lao gong....yea!!!
ntg to update....jz few week early jz bck from PD wit my classmate n lao gong....i was so happy coz 1st trip wit lao gong...ok until here....do assignment more important....kakak

沒有留言: